Sunday, 7 June 2015

My predictions in my reading

WALT: make predictions about what I read

Task
Create a ‘movenote’ or a show me on the ipad to share your learning. Take a photo of the book you are reading and record your predicitons about the story. Then record yourself reading a page or 2. Were your predicitons correct? Did you have to change them as you read?
Remember to show your learning, check the success criteria… Have you reached your goal?

Success Criteria:
  • I use the title, the blurb and the pictures to make predications.
  • I use what I have already read to make predications.
  • I have included a picture of the book I am reading.
  • I read in a clear voice. 


How I am going
I use the title, the blurb and the pictures to make predications.
Kerri thinks


I use what I have already read to make predications.
Kerri thinks


I have included a picture of the book I am reading.
Kerri thinks


 I read in a clear voice. 
Kerri thinks


Reflection

I really like: when I did a good job because it was amazing.


I think I need to practice: to be konfnit to do it because it was a little hard.

Something that really helped me was: the pictures because it helped me to do it.

Kerri thinks


No comments:

Post a Comment